Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Eucharisteo

75. Out of control cell phone bill. Wanting to freak-out! Speaking to a kind customer service rep whose bill was $900. Perspective
76. Hubby comes home from work and begins unloading tools … dirty finger nails, filthy shirt, sunburned shoulder, muscles, more muscles …. Smoke’en hot! There is nothing like a hard working man that can build things.
77. Same man showered and smelling good 20 minutes later
78. I love you yellow sticky note
79. Quiet home, birds chirping
80. Laughing with my hubby about how you pronounce “estate”
81. Warm crepe with dark chocolate drizzle, cherries, and almonds
82. Homemade cinnamon ice-cream
83. Broken, sore, bloody feet … evidence of a hard days work
84. Free date night … not spending anytime concerned with Lillian because I know she is in good hands
85. Friend who write encouraging notes and leave it my morning devotional. What a double encouraging message today!
86. Willamette Christian Church
87. Tiny fingers pealing a banana. Not sure if she will eat it. But, she is an excellent peeler.
88. Forgiveness. Do I really believe that I have been forgiven for far more then I will ever have to forgive someone else? Really believe?
89. 6 million dollars worth
90. Going back for the same sermon a second time. I obviously did not get it the first time.
91. 6 million dollars worth … message was still the same
92. Knowing exactly what I need to do
93. Subway after church with my parents
94. Lillian’s squirmy body doing a jig on the table, smothering people, hands touching everything. Needing to take a shower after spending 20 minutes with her.
95. Nana’s response, “I am washable.”
96. Lift up a leaf and discover a monster zucchini. Seriously! How could I miss this thing???
97. Thinking: Sometimes I just need to open my eyes, His miracles are everywhere
98. Dairy Queen indulgence
99. Debra. Debra. Debra. Best $70 investment ever!
100. Hearing about the WCC carnival. Wow!
101. Bob
102. Breathtaking sunset driving home from internship. So hard to keep my eyes on the road because the sky is brilliantly painted orange, pink, yellow, and red.
103. Cell phone, I can simply pick up and phone and dial anyone I want, anytime
104. Learning about trust
105. Finding myself broken-hearted again, so I can learn to trust God more
106. Pain. Perspective.
107. Learning how to deal with a 2 year old tantrum. Recognizing I need my own “time-out” sometimes more than Lillian does
108. My hubby’s heart
109. Real man-friends. Tippner.
110. Caring family
111. Making love
112. The way Chris can come home in the middle of the day and completely work up the dog, Lillian, and myself in less than 60 seconds. We are all running around, laughing, screaming, out of control. Then, poof he is gone. All is quiet, no chaos.
113. How I have grown to love chaos in my home
114. Bikram Yoga
115. Cousins doing the bear crawl without a stitch of clothing. Happy faces.
116. Real friends who keep me accountable
117. Community group
118. Genevieve
119. Borrowing bikes, kid trailer, and helmet and enjoying a family bike ride
120. Sharing an elephant ear at Saturday Market
121. Lillian practicing somersaults in the in the water
122. Quiet night all to myself
123. Sun kissed shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment