Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Extended Family

There is something so incredible about the adoption support group. Every time I meet a family with a heart for adoption we share a connection that is indescribable. The celebration of their journey is instantaneous and genuine.

One specific family, Nate and Kerri Dawson, has been a huge source of encouragement. God has blessed us with this family to share in our adoption journeys. While reading the Dawson’s blog I was moved by their excitement for other families adopting. Real joy is simply contagious. I copied a video from the Dawsons's blog of a family being united with their son Isaac. The story of Isaac is a source of hope for both our families. Every time I watch the video I am brought to tears.

If you don't understand our passion for adoption or want to hear more stories please take some time to explore the links below. I think you will find it worthwhile.

The link to the Dawson's blog:
http://heartethiopia.blogspot.com/

The link to a posting that touched my heart about Isaac:
http://www.babeofmyheart.com/wow-wow-wow/

Ten minute video you won't regret watching:


Sharing, learning and celebrating together,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. What a great video! Moved me to tears. Also love that every time I hop on here the fundraising meter is higher!! Praying for your heart today, and every day. Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete