Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome ....

Hi friends,
If you are reading this then you have received our letter in the mail. Yeah! Thanks for following up and checking our blog. I have never been great at the face book, twitter, and my space thing … However, I will do my best to keep our adoption journey updated on this blog. We are excited about the adoption adventure and want to have as many people involved as possible.
We appreciate your support and are so grateful for our wonderful friends and family.
Using the village to raise our kids,
Erin Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Welcome! So glad we can follow this journey together side by side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this journey for you guys! I have a friend who is in the final stages of adopting (2! they were just asked to adopt the best friend of the little girl they were adopting) and she said she would love for me to let you know she can help with anything you guys might need. They are making heir first trip in July! Also, send me your email (jamihiatt@hotmail.com) and I can add you to my private blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am happy to hear the good news. I will be praying for you guys and the little one that will be joining your family soon.

    ReplyDelete